• Welcome to The Self Preservation Society, formerly www.overcockers.net
    If you've been banned from sites such as Overclockers and HolyMoly you'll fit in here just fine.
    You can register by clicking the sign up button to the right.

Heaven

CK

Administrator
Staff member
That’s awesome, sounds like you’re having plenty of fun. Do you have music in heaven? Also if you can channel Epstein how did they get you?

That’s awesome, sounds like you’re having plenty of fun.

I shouldn’t complain, we got it pretty good, but it is a bit of a sausage-fest atm. Hopefully Sasha will be joining us soon – she gon’ get it in all 4 holes!

Do you have music in heaven?

We get unlimited 5G so mostly use Spotify. Biggie and Tupac are always rap battling with Jam Master Jay beatboxing in the background. Trayvon doesn’t get the beatboxing, but was happy when DMX arrived a few weeks ago. Kids!

Also if you can channel Epstein how did they get you?

Jeff’s a bit pissed atm because all his victims are here, but he’s in “Jewish heaven”, if you know what I mean! He’ll get over it though, he’s a resourceful guy. He picked the perfect time to Clintocide himself in an empty cell just when the cameras were off and the guards were asleep. He’s a wily one for sho!

CK

Administrator
Staff member
JFC my dude, you’ve really got me laughing here, I couldn’t even figure out what to reply. You’re A1 forum persona.

Everyone in heaven big into their forums? How did you find here?

Thank you, man!

I just googled “giant pee pee megachad hate site” and this place was the 1st result!

The rest of the crew aren’t really into forums, they mostly browse Worldstar. I’ve been tryna get Harambe to sign-up, but he’s just lurking right now.

CK

Administrator
Staff member
Thank you, man!

I just googled “giant pee pee megachad hate site” and this place was the 1st result!

The rest of the crew aren’t really into forums, they mostly browse Worldstar. I’ve been tryna get Harambe to sign-up, but he’s just lurking right now.
Lies!!! I just googled the same and got a load of shite results, i.e. not here 😂 you should try and get Harambe to signup 👻, I’ll keep plugging other locations too. My recruitment drive hasn’t been too successful.

You up to much?